Website Re-Design Service
Don’t get your website look older! Get your Website upgraded to latest technology.
Website Redesign – is it worth it?
Give your site more than just a fresh coat of paint, give it a whole new life!
You will have less than 10 seconds to make an impression on your visitor before they decide if they want to stay longer or hit the back button and go visit someone else’s web page. And if you’re a business owner and your website is not helping bring people in, your website might be actually hurting your bottom line rather than helping it. We can help you with your website redesign and give it the face lift that you’ve been planning.
It seems irrational to redesign you website. You may be thinking why you need it. But we have answer for you.
Before we answer you ask some questions to yourself:
- Are you satisfied with your current website?
- Does your website comply to current web standards?
- Are your visitors satisfied visiting your website?
- Is the website user-friendly and easily navigable?
Due to rapid changes in the web technology, every site gets older than expected time. A website doing well in major search engines, a year back, may not have the same level of visibility, ranking, appealing for the user now. And most Google like search engines keeps updating their algorithm (Indexing Method) periodically. If in such scenario your website fails to fulfill user expectation, then this is the time to redesign your website.
We provides excellent Services in Website Revamping (Redesigning). If your site does not have visual appealing, we will rework it up with suitable color theme, fashionable, organized and reliable framework, use of exciting visuals effects, display things, etc. If it is not noticeable on organic search, we will improve the design and framework for higher positions so that you can entice traffic, generate lead and have greater lead transformation. The main point here is-we will update your site to make it more user-friendly, more SEO friendly and more business helpful.
Benefits of Website Redesign
1. Lead Generation: At Aarav Infotech, we have a highly qualified & experiences web developers who have good experience on redesigning website that will generate leads. We focus on your targeted audience a considering that come-up with a relevant design will all call-to-action implement. As we use all modern technologies & methods to redesign your website it consists all the key-points that requires for current market. Also our over past experience helps us to determine various aspects while redesigning your website.
2. Improved Look & Feel: Now a days, mobile has captured the market aggressively. The number of mobile users expands each day like fire in jungle. So you need to have a website that opens up smoothly in mobile devices. If you redesign your website it would be mobile compatible & compatible with all latest browsers.
3. Visual Appealing: At Aarav Infotech, we use various industry specific colors schemes that attracts your targeted audience. And our website redesigning consists of eye smoothing color combination, improved & user friendly navigation structure, browser compatibility, mobile responsive etc.
4. Call-To-Action: don’t let your audience decide what to do next. The call-to-action defines the design will guide through the audience what to do. We implement perfect call-to-action placement that will increase your ROI (Return of Investment). The best example of call-to-action is as below: please click & fill it.
Affordable Website Re-Design
If you want to redesign your website for better web conversion. We are always there to assist you.
Top-Ten Reasons You Need Website Maintenance Services
There is nothing worse than having a website with a bunch of out of date information on it. Not only will you be penalized by Google in search results, but occasionally – potential customers DO stumble across your old page and that doesn’t make a very good first impression. Finding a source for website maintenance services will help ensure you don’t suffer from website embarrassment. Below we’ve created a list of top-ten reasons you need website maintenance services. Yes they are humorous, but the sad thing is – for a lot of people, they are true!
Your website footer says “Copyright 2002?.
Three out of five people on your staff page don’t work for you anymore.
Your ”latest news” is about the company picnic 3 years ago.
Your about page is is a few years behind about the age of your business.
Your contact email goes to someone who left several years ago.
Your site talks about products that no longer exist.
Your site has animated graphics on it. Anywhere…
You still use a “splash page”
Your company’s phone number is no where on your website.
No matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to make your site come up in a Google search.