Keep Your Website Updated
Creating Mobile Applications that keep your users engage
Website maintenance provides you the opportunity to outsource the day-to-day, or tedious tasks associated with keeping your website updated. This includes updating content, changing styling, moving images or videos around, updating the site structure, updating links, or anything else you can image to keep a website up to date.
An updated website appears more user friendly and appeals the visitors generating interest for the vistor to go through the contents in details generating more business.
Why Pinakin Digital Maintenance Service?
Our checklist will convince you!
- Instant website updates (within 1 working day, depending on the maintenance task)
- Periodical Website Performance checkup
- Virus, Bugs and browser incompatibility removal
- Server performance checkup
- Monthly website & Database backup (varies for big & eCommerce Sites)
- Monthly website visitor report
- Add, Edit and Update contents
- On demand Backup
- Update Content Management System Core & Plug-in
- Check all forms are working properly and enquiry mails are getting received.
- Check for any broken link on the website
- 404 error identify and resolve or redirect to an working URL
- Third Party Apps Integration
- Support (Email / Phone)
- Suggestions & Consultation on Site Performance or design aspect
Get a Custom Website Maintenance Package
as per your need and Improve your web appearance
Top-Ten Reasons You Need Website Maintenance Services
There is nothing worse than having a website with a bunch of out of date information on it. Not only will you be penalized by Google in search results, but occasionally – potential customers DO stumble across your old page and that doesn’t make a very good first impression. Finding a source for website maintenance services will help ensure you don’t suffer from website embarrassment. Below we’ve created a list of top-ten reasons you need website maintenance services. Yes they are humorous, but the sad thing is – for a lot of people, they are true!
Your website footer says “Copyright 2002?
Three out of five people on your staff page don’t work for you anymore.
Your ”latest news” is about the company picnic 3 years ago.
Your about page is is a few years behind about the age of your business.
Your contact email goes to someone who left several years ago.
Your site talks about products that no longer exist.
Your site has animated graphics on it. Anywhere…
You still use a “splash page”
Your company’s phone number is no where on your website.
No matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to make your site come up in a Google search!